Thursday, June 6, 2013

Is your organisation easy to find online?

Social media connectionsThis shows how an event on Cockatoo Island made sure people could connect with them on social media.

There were several signs like this over the island so you knew you could connect via social media.

I really like it when an organisation or event lets me know how I can connect, if I want to.  I particularly like it when I obtain this information in context.  This information should be on the website, however, it also should be visible in the building, or in this case on the island.

I will probably have a few other photographs to share on this theme during blogjune to show where I think this is done well.

When it is done well it is easily findable.  It should also be able to be read at a reasonable distance.  This could be read while standing a short distance away.

No comments:

Post a Comment