Sunday, June 1, 2014

#blogjune starts today

I am again participating in #blogjune, thanks to this lovely blog post written by @flexnib.  Her enthusiasm for this is infectious.

In previous years I have taken a theme based approach, libraries I would like to visit, inspirations, and signs.  This year will be more general.


I thought starting off happy, was a good start, and I like this video because it shows people so happy to read they are dancing about it.  Feel free to do your own happy dance as part of it.  Yes, this video has a few issues (only reading on paper is shown, and only in English), but I will not be picky as it is a fun video, and simply being able to read is something to dance about.

Happy #blogjune Updated 2 June as the code for the video disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment