Monday, October 29, 2018

What does ten years on twitter look like?

I have just reached ten years on twitter.  Some of you have been on twitter for longer, some shorter. One way to look at the ten years is by the work of @mhawksey and a twitter archive.  August 2013 was peak tweeting for me. It is easy to set up your own twitter archive. There is a video of how to do this.  The twitter archive just updates in the background, and is an easy way to look at tweets over time.

My tweeting has changed over time. At first it was only library related, and then I introduced some other areas such the environment. I also follow a wider range of people and organisations including more knitters. What has stayed the same is that I am still a conference tweeter and I still tweet some of my professional reading.

How has your tweeting changed over time?

No comments:

Post a Comment